WE CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR COMMUNITY, CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES.
SlipDoctors supplies vital anti-slip products to many businesses, restaurants, schools, hospitals and residential customers across the UK. Our services remain open with regular business hours, and we are taking the appropriate and recommended precautions to keep you and our employees safe.
Here’s what we have changed in preparation for the current situation:
- All offices are now closed and all SlipDoctors staff are now smart working at their homes with continued ability to assist you in choosing the right anti-slip product for your needs
- All stock has been moved to an isolated warehouse where there is no form of contact from other people.
- On rotation only one staff member will be going to the isolated warehouse to prepare the orders made daily.
- Orders will then be left in an isolated collection facility where UPS will come daily to collect. There will be no hand over from our staff and we have already made the necessary arrangements with UPS to have all collections signed for by them.
- Although UPS has stated they will continue to deliver during the current situation if you wish to know more about their service level updates please visit https://www.ups.com/gb/en/about/news/important-updates.page?
- SlipDoctors also stock products with Amazon and so where possible we have made the necessary arrangements with Amazon to directly deliver your orders.
- All orders delivered by UPS or other couriers will not require signature and in most cases will be left outside your door for collection.
- Although the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have stated that the likelihood of novel Coronavirus contaminating cardboard or other shipping containers is low we ask you to take as much precaution as possible when receiving packages.